MY TOP TWO PERFUME FOR WOMEN

Hi, lovely glam,
  Today I'm sharing my go-to perfume for women.


TOP TWO,

1, LANCOME IDOLE LE PERFUME
2, GUCCI DARK BLOOM.


LANCOME IDOLE  PRICE - $29(0.33 OZ) 




  • This is my favorite perfume with jasmine and radical roses fragrances.
  • It stayed the whole day, and I got compliments from my hubby.
  • Whenever I wore this perfume, my mind and body felt fresh.
  • I bought a roller ball it's easy to carry in my bag and apply where ever  I need.
  • This is my second purchase love it.
  • It's a pure scent for all women who must try glam. 
  • I Love this scent.







GUCCI DARK BLOOM PRICE - $35 ( 0.25oz)
  • This scent type is classical floral with Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, and Tuberose.
  • A very mild and settled scent, but it stays all day.
  • There are different types of  Gucci scents available I chose dark bloom.
  • I highly recommend trying this perfume glam. Everyone going to love it must try it.
  • Pls, check the link below for more details about Gucci scent!
  • https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2020/01/gucci-perfume.html









Post a Comment

0 Comments