TOPICAL FADED
About the product,
What it is: A dermatologist-tested, all-in-one brightening and hydrating serum that visibly reduces stubborn discoloration, post-breakout marks, and spots.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Serum
Highlighted Ingredients
- Tranexamic Acid: Visibly minimizes spots, dark patches, and post-breakout marks.
- Niacinamide: Reduces the look of discoloration and addresses uneven skin tone.
The texture is soft cream with pale yellow color with non fragrance cream
My experince with the product,
I bought this serum mainly to help with dark spots, acne marks, and uneven skin tone.
The texture is creamy but lightweight, and it spreads easily on the skin.
I like that it contains ingredients such as niacinamide, tranexamic acid, azelaic acid and kojic acid, which are known for helping with pigmentation.
With regular use, I noticed that some of my dark spots started looking lighter and less noticeable.
The main area I apply corne rof my lips; especially in the winter season, my lips get darker.
It doesn’t give overnight results, so you need to be patient and use it consistently.
I would recommend starting slowly if your skin is sensitive because the formula contains several active ingredients.
I avoid using it in the same routine as retinol or exfoliating acids.
Using sunscreen during the day is very important when treating dark spots.
Overall, I think it’s a good option if your main concern is stubborn pigmentation and post-acne marks.
0 Comments