NYX TAME AND FRAME BROW POMADE

Hi, lovely glam,
   NYX TAME AND FRAME BROW POMADE.




Price - $7.50
Available shade - 5
My shade - Espresso (I prefer this color for black brow)






PROS,

  • This brow is cream as well as matt finish so easy to fill the brow.
  • This NYX pomade is a basic eyebrow filler.
  • The price is very affordable.
  • It looks natural on the face.
  • I do believe it looks good on someone who has experience with applying brow.
  • I like the color espresso; it matches my brow. It's like a brown-black shade suit for black eyebrows it doesn't look dramatic.

CONS,

  • When I applied it for the first time it doesn't fill my brow fully then I need to retouch it again to fill complete brow.
  • The pigmentation is very less.
  • We need more quantity to fill the brow I keep on touching the brow to finish my brow.
  • It'll take more time to finish it off successfully.
  • If you are beginner in makeup, want to learn how to fill brows go head and try glam.
  • It's not worth repurchasing.


Stay home stay lives..


Post a Comment

0 Comments