H20 PROOF ELF EYELINER

Hi, lovely glam.
  I'm an eyeliner girl I love to wear eyeliner all day usually I used to try all new eyeliner in the drugstore, so today I'm sharing one of my favorite eyeliner from the drugstore.





price - $6
color - Black




My Experience with elf eyeliner,

  • ELF brands are the most affordable makeup products with splendor performance. 
  • H20 eyeliner is best for summer as well as winter season too, I always prefer waterproof liner.
  • This elf liner is very pigmented as well as it easy to draw winged liner.
  • The color-rich in black.
  • This eyeliner is like a pen-type it easy to create thin or thick lines with an intense look.
  • The felt tip pen is applied smoothly without any smudging or running complete precision.
  • The tip pretty long to create dramatic eyeliner who loves that drama longliner.
  • This eyeliner is very creamy and liquid.
  • I felt this tip eyeliner is a dupe of kat von de eyeliner which costs around $25, so compare to that this elf eyeliner far better by price vise as well as performance vise.
  • I highly recommend to buy and try without any doubt.
BYE STAY HOME STAY ALIVE!




Post a Comment

8 Comments

ozuna said…
Hi dear your blog is wonderful to read very simple and clear👌❤️
kyli said…
wow i love it sofi i like to try,but my favorite is revlon eyeliner must try.
SOFIA said…
HI OZUNA U'RE NAME IS VERY UNIQUE,THANK YOU FOR U'RE LOVELY COMMENTS.
SOFIA said…
HI KYLE THANK YOU DEAR I MUST TRY THT.
Kyli said…
👍🏻good post!!!!!
SOFIA said…
Thku so much 😃.
Anonymous said…
wow your blog keep me engaged quite hrs!!!! I appreciate your effort to write what you thought keep doing.
SOFIA said…
I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT THANK YOU.