DARK UNDERARM SOLUTION

How to remove dark underarm.

     I want to share my experience regarding dark underarm, I think every girls& boys facing this problem I also faced this finally I got the solution to trust me guy it's worked for me it gave wonder result with a month everyone should try. 
     Products needed.
      1,Turmeric  one tbs
      2,Curd  3 tbs
      3.honey 1 tbs
      4.Besan flour 5 tbs
      5.Lemon juice  half lemon.
      6.Body Scrubber.
   Method.
      Mix all the ingredients together apply on ur underarm before taking bath to apply on it wait for 20 minutes until dry,  next don't wash it off first using scrubber scrub it.

     This is an important step that is scrubbing, each and every day while taking bath scrub ur underarm 10 seconds each side do it circular motion u see the results with a one week. 

 Pls if u like it u have any doubt need information pls post on the comment box.

Post a Comment

0 Comments