New mascara from Maybelline worth for hype?

 Hi, glam. How have you been doing? It's been a long time since I didn't blog. Hmm, quite busy with work, so let's get started.

Recently, Maybelline launched new mascara. Let's see if it is worth hyping on social media.

MAYBELLINE CURL BOUNCE
Price - $10.99






My Experience with Maybelline Curl Bounce,

  • I'm a big fan of Maybelline lash sensational mascara; previously, I did many reviews about this mascara. Check it out on my page under the name Tag {eye}.
  • The packaging is different from the actual Maybelline flat oval shape.
  • The mascara formula is creamy and pigmented.
  • The wand is too big, and the shades were bought in very black.
  •  This long-wearing mascara delivers lasting, bouncy lashes. Defies clumps. Smudging. Flaking. Up to 24HR wear.
My final conclusion,
  
I'm not a big fan of this mascara; this is not waterproof or smudge-proof.
It doesn't make my lashes curl. 
The wand is big for curling the lashes, so I'm not recommending buying this mascara from Maybelline.


Post a Comment

0 Comments