NYX HYDRATING FACE OIL FOR DRY SKIN (MULTI USES )

Hi, glam,
  Today's review about Nyx hydrating oil 
  price $14.00 for 20 ml 




My experience with Nyx Hydrating  Touch prime oil,

This primer has been a lifesaver. I have dehydrated skin in the winter as well as in the summer. I could not use some of my favorite foundations, but once I started using the HydraTouchh primer, I could use them again because my skin felt hydrated and soft. Plus, it holds my makeup in place. I love it.






It's a non-scented oil with a little crease, and I like the bottle. It has a dropping method that is straightforward to use. I recommend this oil for dry to combination skin only, not for oily skin.


If you don't prefer to use this along with your foundation, just apply this Nyx oil on your face before going to bed, and the next day, you will feel hydrated and have soft skin.so I hope this review is helpful for you to share your comments with me. See you in the next blog. bye.