Best skincare from laneige


 price - $21

 Midnight to morning Hydration set 

  • All three of these are holy girls for me... I'm a big fan of Laneige moisture. 
  • A set with three mini bestselling must-haves to pamper your skin and lips.



The set includes two sleeping masks and one lip mask; my favorite is a lip mask with a very smooth texture.

All set of three...

  • The water blue sleeping mask texture is white gel cream with a non-crease formula (hydrate, brightens, and softens)
  • The circa green bottle texture is the white formula with pigmented cream.
  • The lip sleeping mask delivers intense moisture and antioxidants to lips.



Final conclusion,

I highly recommend all three set creams for the daily skin care night routine. This skincare doesn't give hyper results; it's decent for beginners. Hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please share your comments; it really means a lot.

Bye, see you in the next blog post.




Post a Comment

0 Comments