Best and worst foundation 2019

Hi, glam. For the past couple of months, I have been testing many foundations from the drugstore and high-end versions, so let's see which one is suited for all skin types, which foundation is good, and which is not worth buying!

The following review is indeed based on my experience.




My all-time favorite in makeup is the foundation; if your base is good, then look amazing at the end of your makeup. Whenever I visit the drugstore, I always search for a new foundation. Sometimes my collection would fail, and money was wasted, but I finally picked the proper foundation.


The foundations mentioned above are suited for all skin types. Let's see further details about each foundation and which one is better to buy.






              FIRST, I WILL TALK ABOUT MY  TOP AND FAVORITE                                                  






MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION,

1, HUDA BEAUTY,


       It is best for normal to oily and combination skin, but if I have dry skin, I mix it with hydrating oil to look good and give a big thumbs up to this full-coverage foundation. We need one pump that goes a long way.

2, COVER GIRL MATT MADE,




     This foundation is my favorite for dry skin; I have been reaching this foundation all the time. It has medium coverage, blends very well, and doesn't feel heavy. I highly recommend it to everyone.

3, LA PRO GIRL,






     This is a very dewy foundation that suits all skin types. I constantly mix this foundation with a very thick, consistent foundation. Medium to buildable coverage, I thump to this foundation.

4, COVER GIRL HEALTHY FIXER,



    This is my go-to foundation; it is very light and suits all skin types straightforwardly by blending with the sponge and brush. The formula is excellent and doesn't look dry on the skin with a hydrating foundation.

5, MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY FOUNDATION,




      OMG, when I tried it the first time, I hated this foundation because it is not for dry skin; it suits oily skin, but after mixing some moisture, I started to love it. It gives full coverage, so it thumps up.

6, LOREAL INFALLIBLE PRO MATT AND PRO GLOW,




    It suits all skin ranges. I  like the pro-Matt rather than the pro-glow suit for dry skin.

OK, TO BUY,

7, MAYBELLINE FITS ME, MATT, AND DEWY,


   OMG, I always love Maybelline products. My first foundation was Maybelline; Maybelline fit -me. This foundation was loved by my whole beauty world. I also like the matt version but didn't like a dewy foundation; I recommend matt.

8, LOREAL TRUE MATCH,



     This was the first foundation loved by everyone because its lightweight formula gives medium coverage with a natural finish.


9, MILANI 3IN 1,



  All of you tubers overhyped this foundation after seeing that I bought this foundation, which was very disappointing. It looks cakey and not suited for my skin type.
A big no to this foundation.

10, WET AND WILD,




  This suit is for all skin types. Daily uses look good, easy to apply, and very reasonable price; all big thumbs up.

11, ELF,




     price $5 
    My everyday foundation looks natural. You won't feel the foundation on the face. It's a very lightweight formula, and I recommend it to everyone.
The coverage is very light to medium.

12, MAYBELLINE STICK FOUNDATION,






            My favorite stick foundation is easy to use, suits all skin types, and looks like natural makeup.

13, REVLON CANDID,



       This foundation could be more impressive, but I like the packaging as adorable and easy to use; it has a pump for medium coverage. I like this foundation.

14, LOREAL INFALLIBLE TOTAL COVER,




    This foundation has pretty coverage; it suits oily skin and looks flawless in combination with oily skin. This foundation is very thick. If you have dry skin, definitely no.

NOT TO BUY FROM MY POINT OF VIEW,

15, CLINIQUE,

  This foundation is my first Sephora shopping. I am very disappointed. It's not for dehydrated skin and suits oily to combination skin types. I only tried a few times, so I know little about this foundation.


16. NYX,


  I don't know why I didn't like this foundation. I hate this running foundation that is challenging to blend and looks terrible on a face. I won't recommend this foundation. 


17, MAKEUP REVOLUTION,






   This foundation stick was overhyped by many YouTubers. I don't recommend this foundation to anyone; this formula was creased and oily on the face, so I do not suggest buying it.


18, DERMACOl,




      It's one of the worst foundations I have ever used. I ordered on Amazon. I got the wrong shade; it is too dark for my skin, and the formula is dehydrated and cakey, so never buy this foundation.

 In the reviews, I share my own experience. They may vary from other's points of view; I hope this blog post helps to find the proper foundation. Post your comments below. See you next blog. Bye.



Post a Comment

0 Comments