Lakme 9 to 5. Lip liner

                        Lakme lip liner 9 to 5  Review and swatches
                          

                                
Hi, lovely ladies,
   Today, I'm Reviewing my favorite lipliner from Lakme  9 to 5. It's available in 6 different shades. Well, this is a recent launch. It came a few months back. I hope you guys like my review, so let's get started.

Price INR 400
I got at RS 320 at nykaa.com

             

                            

I got Brick Rose. 








My experience with Lakme 9 to 5,
  • I like the light and nude colors; they suit all skin tones.
  • Best lip liner for daily wear.
  • It's pure Matt finish, but it's pigmented.
  • The smell was horrible. It's like paint, but it goes off immediately after applying it to the lip.
  • The pencil is too small, and it's like a pencil type. When I sharpen the pencil, a considerable amount of cream is wasted.
  •  And price-wise, it is too costly for a single pencil. 

My final verdict is that I  like the Lakme lip liner and lipstick I  use as a liner. Please share your comments. Bye.

    





Post a Comment

0 Comments