Maybelline Hyper Easy Eyeliner



 Price - $9.99

Shade - Pitch Black 

My Experience with Maybelline Eyeliner,

  • The eyeliner plays a significant role in makeup. I always search for a good eyeliner.
  •  Best Liquid Eyeliner of 2020 in the Allure Best of Beauty Awards goes to  Maybelline liquid eyeliner.
  •  It's an easy-to-use liquid eyeliner that delivers intense black eyeliner color lasting up to 24 hours. 
  • Flex tip won't skip. The hexagonal grip won't slip. It delivers the smoothest glide and fits your eye.
  • The tip is smooth to draw eyeliner on the lid; it's non-smudge and easy to remove.
  • I really recommend this eyeliner to everyone.


My final verdict is,
 I recommended this eyeliner; it's a creamy and rich black liner. I hope you like my post blog. Please share your thoughts and comments below.     

Post a Comment

0 Comments