Facewash for dryskin

Hi, glam how everyone doing? since winter started my skin started to show off-dry and itchy skin, so thought I need to change my face wash if u have dry skin like mine keep reading girls.
                                Dove face wash for dry skin



Recently I saw this face wash in target I want to try immediately I garb it, I am very excited to try this product.


Derma Series Gentle Cleansing Face Wash


What dove said about their facewash Gently cleanse and care for extremely dry skin with this new, creamy daily face wash that improves visual dryness Dove facial wash is made for the most delicate faces. Soap, fragrance, and surfactant-free, it comes in a non-irritating, soothing formula, so you can cleanse without any harshness. My experience with dove facewash, When I opened cream I am wishing this facewash should work for me its not liquid face wash the formula is very thick cream. when I first used it on face it I feel very gentle & non-fragrance,I like it but my concern is it doesn't remove my eye makeup neither deep cleansing my face, but it keeps my skin soft and moisture. My conclusion, This is not bad face wash but it’s not doing job like removing complete dirt from my skin. so my thought was if you have very dry skin like mine go for it other than if u have oil to normal skin this product is not right for guys.
bye 👋.


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.