BEST FOUNDATION BRUSH SOO FOR

Hi, Glams thanks for everyone supporting to my blog page keep reading and post wonderful comments, so let us see today topic best foundation brush I saw one of you tuber use this brush for applying foundation Omg it's a flawless brush gives full COVERAGE  foundation,  so I am also searching for a long time for good foundation brush so why not let's try  I bought in thanksgiving day and I  gift to myself haha.


PRICE  $35

                                     TARTE  AIRBRUSH  FOUNDATION BRUSH 


TARTE BAMBOO FOUNDATION BRUSH 





MY EXPERIENCE WITH BRUSH,
 
   This foundation brushes flawlessly blends and buffs makeup for a perfect airbrush effect it is better than I  thought it super soft brush and blends with all foundation both liquid and creamy version.
when I first apply on my face its so soft I didn't expect  its blends without any harsh line on the face,
I have a very bad experience with  SIGMA F 80 FOUNDATION BRUSH it gives a very harsh line on the face when I apply foundation
you can achieve a flawless even and full complexion by soft circular buffing sweep so ladies 100% I am Recommend this to everyone with no doubt.
There no cons about this product so buy this brush and post your experience with me and currently my best brush in the world.
see u in my next blog bye



Post a Comment

0 Comments