KAT VON DEE TATTOO EYELINER

Hi friends how r all I hope everyone doing good recently  I got a couple of sample product from Sephora ,I am going to share my review about this high end eyeliner from  KAT VON DEE TATTOO EYELINER.
This eyeliner  really impressed  me lot its very pigmented like creamy  the color was very rich in dark black.

Price $ 20

My experience with kat von dee  tattoo eyeliner,






I got tiny eyeliner but this cute little one doing really great job very pigmented I am using over a month  still  it doesn't dry's out and I like the sharp tip of the pen its really easy to draw winged eyeliner without messing up and this pen is water proof too .So I am  planning to buy the again when this pen over,  so girls I am recommending this kat von dee to everyone if u interested go head buy it and see u in next blog.