BRONZER DIDNT WORK FOR ME (Physicians formula)

Hi glam Recently I saw many good reviews about this bronzer from physician formula butter bronzer, so why not let me try I got from Walmart lets see details about this product,


price $13.34 
Actual  price $15.00
Shade Available - 6
Shade I got - MURUMURU BUTTER BRONZER 


         
                                                   
My experience with bronzer,
  This physician formula butter bronzer when I saw this packaging outer side looks cute it attached with mirror and application kit .
I am really eager to use this product when I first touch bronzer I feel nor buttery or dry  its in between the both texture I doesn't feel butter bronzer its has fragrance I didn't like the smell ,this bronzer definitely not for medium to deep skin tone it has a highlighter.
It really disappoint to me when I apply to my face  I didn't see any color of the bronzer when I apply to my face and the prize of the product is not worth of $15 and the kit is attached with mirror is not use to apply, so finally this physician formula butter bronzer definitely not recommend to everyone.
so glam girls I hope this post helpful to before buying any beauty product and if u like my page share with friends and family see u next post bye.