LOREAL BEAUTY BLENDER DUPE OF ORIGINAL BEAUTY BLENDER

Hi, glam. I love the beauty blender. It is a fantastic product for blending our foundation. However, the cost of the product is too much every time. I can't afford $20 for this tiny, so I thought of another beauty blender, but I am not giving up the performance of the beauty blender sponge; I need an exact like the same sponge. Recently, I saw this sponge from Loreal Beauty Blender. In Target, I  bought it to try hope to work like the same,




Price $7.99 vs. price $20

My experience with a loreal beauty blender,
   The packaging is adorable. It looks like the original version of the product, but I need to learn about the performance of the product. Let's try. I dampened the sponge in running water, and it became very smooth. I applied some amount of foundation on the skin. I started to work on it. I am very impressed with the sponge. It doesn't absorb the foundation. It blends very well into the skin. You will get a flawless face with effortless blending. This beauty blender is a baby smooth sponge.





I am delighted with the loreal sponge. It blends the foundation well, so I will not buy the $20 sponge. So glam, try this loreal foundation sponge to save your money.

So, thanks for reading my blog. If you need reviews about a particular product, please comment below and share them with your friends. See you in the next blog. Love you all, bye.


Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
HI U SAVE MONEY OF MINE SOO FAR GOOD KEEP GOING
SOFIA said…
THANKYOU KEEP READING MY BLOG THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT.