NEW PHYISICIAN FORMULA FOUNDATION




SHADE-  DW2 WARM  TO GOLDEN UNDERTONE 



PRICE- $12.99
AVAILABLE SHADE-  17 

          The main reason for buying this foundation this is best for dry skin. Let's see further to know about this healthy foundation. Because I have dehydrated skin 






PRO,

  •  Best for dry skin  
  •  Definitely healthy foundation 
  •  No cakey
  •  satin finish and easy blendable  
  •  foundation feels lightweight 
  •  everyday wear foundation.
  •  Natural-looking 
 Below u, see my picture. It doesn't cover the pigmentation mark on the lower chin area. I apply one coating only, but I still love this foundation.






CONS

  •  This is a partial coverage foundation. Still, their website mentioned it gives buildable full coverage. Still, this is not a buildable foundation, even though it looks like medium coverage only if you apply the second layer.
  • I don't like the applicator. It doesn't have a pump on the bottle and is tough to apply.
  • The shade in the drugstore was very few; I definitely need more shades. 
  • It oxidizes lightly. 






My final verdict is,
 I recommend this foundation to dry skin only, not oily skin; definitely try it. 
    
Bye, take care

Post a Comment

0 Comments