NYX BROW VS ELF BROW (LETS SEE WHO IS WINNER )

Hi, glam
   Today review about Nyx vs Elf brow liner 
Price Nyx $10
shade color 8 
my shade - Black

My experience,
  The Nyx brow line is very impressive  to me because  I am buying this liner for the fourth time and the tip of the pencil is very Sharpe easy to draw a thin line on the brow it doesn't look dramatic very natural looking it is not too creamy or too dry it is a perfect brow liner,
so I highly recommend it to everyone and one more information this brow is an exact dupe of Anastasie Beverly hill brow,,,, The only cons is the quantity of the product is every less this brow will over with a month so I request Nyx to improve the quantity of the product.




                                                           
  

price Elf  $2

My experience with an elf brow pencil,
This product is really horrible it's not dry but it's not smooth as Nyx. I like the spool attached with liner and the tip of the brow is not Sharpe,
elf is a gel baseline, it is more creamy and waxy I couldn't get a fine line using this brow even though price vise less it is not an impressive product. I won't recommend this brow define eyeliner. so glam read my blog pls comments below share your experience with me bye see you in the next blog.
  


NYX BROW IS THE WINNER !!!!!!!