MAYBELLIE BEST DRUGSTORE CORRECTOR

Hi, glam Maybelline master camo correcting pen





 price  $7.99
Available shade - 6
shade - peach 

My experience,
  This is my favorite corrector Maybelline master camo pen it and this 2nd correcting pen also are a very easy and simple pen to correct and covers medium pigmentation and acne scars.



I got peach shade it suits all skin tone and my skin tone warm tone so I got this shade and I already did a review on a yellow shade that pen doesn't suit my skin tone I link the review down below pls check it out.
 I really like this correcting pen my go-to pen you can use it on a daily basis the wand attached to the pen is really helpful to apply the cream to the skin and my tip is to tab the pen on the skin and leave it for 30 few seconds let it to dry so that it covers all the black scare on the face. so glam pls read my blog and post comments below and see in the next blog bye.

Maybelline master camo pen yellow shade pen review down below the link check it out, guys.
https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=541325265745876220#editor/target=post;postID=90105604027006384;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname