MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA

Hi, glam. If you find the right mascara means you have passed the first step of your makeup well, lashes are an essential part of makeup. It defines and enhances our eye makeup, so today, I will share with you glam, my favorite mascara from Maybelline. Do you know how many different brands of mascara I buy? I am always back with this guy. Let's see full details about the product.

price $9.99
Available shade -3
My shade - is very black






   

My experience with Maybelline washable mascara,

pros
  1, The first impressive thing about this product is its easy removal from lashes, even though it is waterproof.
 2, This mascara is waterproof and sweatproof; even when I rub my eyes, it doesn't come out and is smudge-proof.
  3,  I got a very black color, it looks natural in my eyes.
  4, This liquid formula worked great on layering and giving dramatic eyelashes.
  5, with a single swipe, you achieve natural and full lashes. 

cons
   1, It doesn't volumize our lashes. It looks natural.

My final verdict is, 
 I really recommend this product to everyone who must buy and try it. Pls, share your comments below. Bye, see you in the next blog post.


                                                                        

Post a Comment

0 Comments