MAYABELLINE SUPERSTAY INK LIP CRAYON [ MATTE LONGWEAR]

Hi, glam. This week going to be Maybelline week. I am doing  all  reviews  from Maybelline  products; let us see full details about the product,
              

           Maybelline  super stay ink crayon 

price $ 9.99
Available shade -12
My shade - stays exceptional at 30
                    laugh louder 40 



                               



My experience with a lip crayon, 

  pros,
1,  This lipstick has become a mainstay in my makeup collection. 
2,  The formula is matt, but it's very pigmented and easy to wear. 
3, It stays all day even if you drink or eat; it doesn't smudge all day and is very comfortable to wear all day.

4,  The lipstick is sharper on the back side, allowing you to maintain the point.
5, I love this lipstick. It looks pretty on all fair skin tones, very creamy and matt.  
6, It's worth buying all colors. If you like bright colors, please go ahead and buy them for me; I prefer soft-tone colors only.

cons,

1, Intentionally, it is very creamy, but once lipstick dries down, it becomes full matt, so apply any lip balm on top of the lipstick.

2, most of the shades are very bright colors. I recommended having warm tone colors because some bright colors don't suit warm or dark skin tone skin.

My final verdict is,
I highly recommend this lipstick to everyone definitely worth buying.

check below for some extra clicks about these products,










sharpener on the bottom of the lipstick


laugh louder 








  






                                                      



Post a Comment

0 Comments