Maybelline lash sensational washable mascara in new look

 Hi, glam,

        How are you all doing? After the pandemic, life is back to normal, so let's continue my makeup product review; mascara plays a vital role in makeup. I always go for Maybelline lash sensational. Recently I bought this new, improved version of Maybelline Lashes washable mascara; let's see, it's worth the price.

price $9.99

shade - very black



                                                                                                                                                               
PROS,
  • Lash sensational for full fan effect with Rosehip oil to condition the lashes for an even softer feel.
  • This mascara was easily washable with waterproof.
  • The mascara wand is excellent and separates my lashes at full fan length.
  • It doesn't irritate or smudge the eyes and has an immaculate look at the end of the day, too.
  • The mascara was pigmented, so we'll get a smooth finish.
  • The price is very affordable to repurchase 👍
  • I like the very black shade. It really enhances my lashes clearly.
  •  I have been using this mascara for the past three years. I love it.
  • The mascara won't clump up and leave my lashes to look longer.
CONS,
  • I like the previous design of the wand and packaging, other than nothing cons about the product.

My final verdict,

  I highly recommend this washable mascara every day or occasionally. It perfectly suits all the time.
pls check out the previous review about Maybelline mascara I linked down belowhttps://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2019/09/maybelline-lash-sensational-masacara.html
Thank you for reading my blog, and share your comments below! 
I hope this post is helpful.
Bye, take care.






Post a Comment

0 Comments