l'oreal Hyaluronic acid


 1.5 % Pure Hyaluronic acid serum

price - 23.99 1oz







LOREAL'S NEW HYALURONIC SERUM,

Pros
  •  This serum is one of the most hype produced in the beauty market, so let's see if it is worth it for hype.
  • My skin type is dry, so I need moisture to improve the skin texture. I've been using this serum for the past week, which keeps my skin hydrated.
  • Initially, the serum feels smooth and plumpy, then settles down in the skin.
  • The formula is non-sticky with clear gel cream, so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
  • It suits mature and dry skin 
  • The formula is fragrance-free and paraben-free
Cons
  • I saw no visible results in a week, but the serum makes my skin soft.
  • I don't know of any wrinkles on my skin, so I don't see any drastic change in my skin.
  • The price is too high for 1 0z.
Do I recommend buying it?

This serum is not worth the hype; better try an ordinary, significantly less expensive, with excellent results.
This post helps you find the best products; keep reading my blog 
and share your comments.


Post a Comment

0 Comments