RARE BEAUTY BLUSH WORTH FOR HYPE OR NOT?

 Hi, glam; happy new year wishes to all. I hope everyone doing great.

 Let's get into my first makeup review of 2022.


                                                                      RARA BEAUTY BLUSH

Price - $20
Available shade - 12
My shade - Grace and believe 


Available in matte and dewy finishes.

Bliss – nude pink (matte)
Love – terracotta (matte)
Grace – bright rose mauve (matte)
Faith – deep berry (matte)
Joy – muted peach (dewy)
Happy – cool pink (dewy)
Lucky – hot pink (dewy)
Grateful – true red (dewy)
Hope – nude mauve (dewy)
Encourage – soft neutral pink (dewy)
Believe – true mauve (dewy)






SHADE - GRACE( MATT)



My experience with rare beauty blush
  • When I  first saw it on Sephora, it looked cute; then I  tried my first swatches of blush, and I said wow, amazing blush; I immediately decided I needed to try this product.
  • The product is too expensive but worth buying because a small amount of blush comes a long way.
  • The formula was creamy and light.
  • A weightless, long-lasting liquid blush that blends and builds beautifully for a soft, healthy flush. Available in both matte and dewy finishes.
  • It melts into skin like butter, very easily blendable.
  • I got two shades of grace and belief.
  • The shade grace is matt, and the shade believes it is light dewy.
  • The shade, belief, is a new edition added to blush. It suits a warm and golden skin tone.
  • Mistake-proof, it layers beautifully over liquid/powder formulas without disturbing makeup.
  • I like rare beauty products worth buying.
  • This blush stays longer on the cheek.

My final verdict is,

 This blush is worth the hype. Definitely, yes, I highly recommend this blush for shopping; I hope this review helps to find the best products for makeup. Please share your thoughts. It means a lot to me.

SHADE - BELIEVE ( DEWY)














Post a Comment

0 Comments