My worst lipstick collection

 

  • Milani - 130 lingerie
  • Milani - 180 seduce 
  • Maybelline super stay ink - 10 lippy
  • Urban decay - Luv ba Backtalk 
  • Loreal - 100 mauve 
My experience with all lipstick 
  • Milani lipstick is super creamy and doesn't stay on the lips; I didn't like the creamy texture, and it doesn't suit my skin tone. I don't recommend this lipstick.


Lingerie
                    seduce


Maybelline Super Stay vinyl long-wear ink liquid lipstick is one of the very bad liquid lipsticks. Initially, the formula was its creamy texture. Later, it started to dry quickly, and my lips looked dry and patchy after the application, so I decided not to buy this lipstick.



Urban Decay and Loreal liquid lipsticks are identical because their shades and formulas look identical. This shade doesn't suit my skin tone.
If you looking for a dupe of urban decay lipstick, go for Loreal Paris liquid lipstick; both have the same formula. 







This blog helps you find the best makeup products. Do like and share. See you in the next blog post
Bye take care



Post a Comment

0 Comments