Best to worst drugstore mascara collection





Hi glam, I'm sharing my mascara collection from best to worst, I recommend a drugstore mascara, especially for summertime.


Skyline mascara from Maybelline

                  The best formula easy smooth finish, clumpy-free, not dry, creamy, and without smudge-proof eyes, I highly recommend this mascara. This is my go-to mascara, it also comes with a black tube best one.
price - $9.98

Elf lash and roll  
                
  • Gives your lashes maximum curl and lift
  • Double-sided and curved silicone brush works to separate, lift, and curl each lash
  • Smudge- and flake-resistant formula
  • Vegan and cruelty-free
  • The price is very affordable to repurchase, and I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Price - $6

Maybelline Sensational washable  mascara

   Maybelline washable mascara is proof stays on waterproof and is easy to wash also, this is the first Maybelline mascara I bought in a drugstore.    
price - 11.99

Maybelline Falsies mascara

 The Falsies mascara is one of the worst Maybelline products I ever tried, the brush is too big to apply on the lashes also a terrible formula, and is clumpy, and not smudge-proof. I highly not recommend anyone to buy this product.
price- 9.98

Loreal  Telescope left mascara 

 This mascara is one highest prices in a drugstore, and it is not worth the hype given by social media, it is smudge-proof mascara but it is really hard to remove from lashes, I removed it by using oil, and I didn't like the brush of mascara also formula was not good too dry.
price - 14.99





My final conflict,
   Maybelline Lash Sensation is the best mascara in the drugstore collection, I love the wand and formula easy to apply and stay the whole day also easy to remove with micellar water,


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments