PIXI GLOWING SKIN TONIC ITS REALLY WORTH IT

   Hi, friends recently I saw this product in target the cute trail pack induce me to buy, so I bought it Pixi skin treat glow tonic while seeing package from outside I thought it's the oil I am very happy becoz I thought it going to pamper my dry skin when I opened the bottle I came to know that its a toner with glycolic acid with  Aloe vera and ginseng.


price $4 for 0.5fl  oz  

price  $15 for 3.4fl oz 
                         
Pixi glow tonic          



My experience with glow tonic was not up to my expectation because I didn't see any glow on my face from my viewpoint it is normal toner like others product available in the market it doesn't play any special act according to product explanation even out the skin tone Brightener up clear, smoothing skin nothing it did.
one thing I like it has rose petal fragrance and it suits all skin types it doesn't leave your skin dry.
 I need to say the price of the product was also too hype.
so, girls, I am not recommended this product to anyone to buy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments