BEST DRY SHAMPOO FROM DRUGSTORE [MUST TRY]

Hi, glam; nowadays, everyone is busy in their life times. We don't have time to take a head bath, or sometimes we forget to take it, so today, I will share my favorite dry shampoo. This is magic for me. In just a few minutes, I am good to go out with my beautiful clean hair looks fresh and beautiful.






BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO

PRICE - $10
AVAILABLE FRAGRANCE - 11 
MY SHAMPOO - ORIGINAL


My experience with Batiste shampoo,

 This is a time saver for me; I had a great experience using this shampoo quickly and straightforwardly.

It gives me a clean feeling in my hair.
It has a light fragrance our hair smells fantastic the whole day.


How to use this shampoo,

 For this dry shampoo, we don't need to Rinse the hair just spray two to three pumps all over the hair, ups and down and massage the scalp. Leave it for a few seconds, then comb your hair. Vola we're good to go.
This batiste shampoo has a mini size also, u can try it before buying a full size.
I highly recommend this product to everyone who must try and post your wonderful full comments below.









Post a Comment

0 Comments