BEST AND WORST EYEBROW LINER FROM NYX

Hi, friends. Today, my blog about Brow pencils from NYX, my best and worst from NYX BROW PENCIL 


FIRST ONE  NYX MICRO BROW PENCIL   
AVAILABLE SHADE  COLOR 7
PRICE $10

My experience with the Nyx micro brow pencil is supernatural; it Builds full, beautiful brows with an ultra-thin Micro Brow Pencil. It is so precise it coats even the finest hairs with color for a natural-looking finish. It doesn't look dramatic. It is hugely equal to a high-end brand, and it is pigmented. I Highly recommend this brow pencil to everyone. 

THE SECOND ONE IS NYX 3 IN-1 BROW PENCIL
AVAILABLE SHADE COLOR 7 
PRICE$ 13 



My Experience with NYX3 in 1 brow pencil was horrible. It is such a waste of product. NYX made this one not pigmented; it is a very dry pencil and chalky. The tip of the brow is too big, and the mascara wand included in that needed to be more clumpy and chunky. It makes my brow ghost black brow. One more thing: there is a filler-like powder type. Nothing comes out of the pencil. They all look too big for my brow, so I only recommend this product to some. I am very disappointed buying this product, so girls, check out. I posted comparing pictures of both products and linked my previous full review about Nyx 3 in 1 brow. Don't forget to check it out: https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/search?q=nyx+









Post a Comment

0 Comments