THIS TWO EYESHADOW BRUSH ENOUGH

Hi Glam  everyone wants t buy good branded eye makeup brush since I am in budget concern I thought to try this  ECO TOOL ENHANCING EYE SET  brush when I saw  this pack on KHOLS SHOPPING  I bought it Just for

PRICE $5.99






MY EXPERIENCE WITH  ECO TOOL BRUSH,
   
         The first thing  is the packaging is the cute back of the brush set  explained  how to use the brush  and this  is Excellent brush  and my go-to brush for daily use 
This brush is easy to use and very easy to hold the brush with lightweight bristle and add on complement is bristle comes along with two brushes with four brush head to shade, define and blend, smudge less expensive compare to others brushes If u r beginner's in makeup means this brush would be great.
 so there is no doubt I am giving a double star to buy this brush set.
Thank u for your support to my blog keep reading and  post to your comment inbox and if u like my page follow me 
Bye see u in the next blog keep smiling glam.

Post a Comment

0 Comments