MY TOP MAKEUP PRODUCTS OF 2018 AND HAPPY NEW YERA 2019

Hi, glam. I'm back. Let's end this 2018. Before concluding, I want to share my thumbs up for 2018.
 This year drugstore did soo well. Many products are very amazingly done. Let's get started. 
Before starting, thank you for supporting my blog this whole year.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL VIEWERS OF MY BLOG

MY TOP DRUGSTORE PRODUCT OF 2018,

1, COVER GIRL VITA LIST HEALTHY EXIXER FOUNDATION
 This is my go-to foundation; such beautiful formula non -crease is suitable for oily and dry skin, leaving the smooth skin looking like a skinny foundation.
shade = Golden tan



2, COVERGIRL  TRUE BLEND MATTE  FOUNDATION
  This foundation, like party full coverage matt finish, leaves a smooth skin finish; even though it's a matt  foundation, it doesn't dry our skin and keeps the skin flawless  everyone must try this year's cover girl doing great
shade =T70 (CARAMEL)




3, MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND CONCEALER

  OMG, this concealer is a bomb of a drugstore; its equal to all high-end products covering everything dark circles and aches, patches, etc. I couldn't find my shade, so I got two shades to mix and match my skin. I always prefer concealer that corresponds to my skin ton, not dramatic, like a significantly lighter shade than my skin color. I look cakey.

shade = caramel and golden dore

                                                                    

4, CERAVE  DARK CIRCLE

 Carve is one of the best dark circle creams u will get a completely dark circle free. I have already reviewed this product. Check it out



5, TARTE FOUNDATION AIRBRUSH


This is not a drugstore product, but I absolutely love this product. I have already reviewed this product, the best foundation brush so far.

6, ANASTASIA'S BROW BRUSH

Brush no 14  This brush is terrific u will get an excellent brow without any hard work.



7, ANASTASIA'S BROW GEL

This product is heaven. I can't explain how good this product is; both brow gel and brow brush are like husband and wife u should get both to get the perfect brow.

shade = charcoal


8, MAYBELLINE MASTER HIGHLIGHTER

Maybelline highlighter is a bomb of drugstores; this is a very pigmented highlighter; it has three different shades.




9, OLAY MULTI-SCULPTING CREAM

For many years I have been using this cream; this is the best cream in the drugstore; if u  have dry skin, this one is the best to choose



10, LA PRO GIRL POWDER
          LA pro girl is the dupe of Anastasia Beverly Hills powder. This powder is such beautiful for baking
your face  

Post a Comment

0 Comments