HUDA BEAUTY FOUNDATION

Hi, glam Happy new year to all. I hope this year brings everyone joy and happiness.
 let's get in to review so today's review about the foundation
 my dream was to buy full coverage, so I finally purchased a full-coverage foundation that covered all blemishes, marks, and Redness.

price$40 at Sephora 
shade  color -Toffee (420)
Best for oily skin








My Experience with the Huda beauty foundation,
      when I saw this review on youtube, most of the beauty gurus are given hating comments because the product brings breakouts and also strong fragrance in the foundation, 
     The foundation has a very thick consistency and a strong aroma. When the first time I applied it to my face, it dried out quickly, so I wanted to blend it immediately,
 Using one coat layer covers all black marks at the beginning since I don't have many dark patches, so I didn't go for the second coat layer. 




 1, I already said the shade I got, toffee  (420G) little light color for me, but if  I did it with contouring, it would look perfect.
2,  It has a strong fragrance smell, but I like it.
3, People's main complaint about this foundation is that after using it, they get small bumps on the face, but for me, it doesn't happen like that. It depends on ur skin type.
4, The main thing I want to share with guys is since  I have dehydrated skin, it doesn't suit me, but I need full coverage, so I added serum or face oil along with foundation to get rid of dry patches on my skin and blend smoothly.
5, This foundation is not worn daily and is suitable for the occasion only.
6, This foundation was completely waterproof.
7, One more thing u don't need concealer while using this foundation
8, If u have oily skin, this foundation is best for girls. 

So glam. I like this foundation very much. I recommend this foundation to everyone; please share it with your friends' bye, see u in the following review; thank you.





Post a Comment

3 Comments

SOFIA said…
Hi chy I too have dry skin I always prefer physician formula The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 it give u medium coverage with satin finish try it u will like it my go to foundation is this one. my review about this foundation u check it in my blog.
SOFIA said…
Hi, Kathy thank you for reading my blog, and thank you for leaving wonderful comments, it means a lot.