REVOLN KISS CUSHION LIP TINT

Hi, glam I got this Revlon kiss cushion lip tint omg to guess what it was amazing I didn't believe this lip tint soo super cream and natural I really want to share with you guys let's dig in to review.
 must try this lip tint 





price $5.49 at Ulta 

Available shade - 10

shade -  200  ROSE BROWN 







My experience with Revlon kiss lip tint,
         I was so thrilled to try this kind of lip product rather than regular lipstick this tint is easy to use.




  • The ingredients were natural coconut oil infused moisture color with a soft cushy lip tint.
  •   It pretty easy to use very bendable on lips leave my lips to feel soft and moist if you have dry and chappy lips this product really helps to get rid of the chappy lips.
  • This shade color is a kind of nude color it suits warmer tone skin tone like mine.
  •  It won't stay for all days but it stays a few hours until you drink something it gives you shiny lips.
  • It doesn't have any scent smell on it I really feel comfortable to wear on my lips.
  •  It has twisting type to get a product out of the tube the application was very easy to use I really like this Revlon tint so girls I highly recommend this product to everyone. 
I hope u like my page share with your friends see u on my next blog page.





  

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Gida said…
Nice nude shade
SOFIA said…
Thankyou glam.