NEW NYX FOUNDATION REVIEW

Hi, glam. I am back with a foundation review from NYX Matt full coverage foundation.



price $15
Available shade- 45
My shade - warm caramel

                                                                                                      


My experience with the Nyx Foundation,
   My mind was blown away sometimes. We didn't expect some makeup products to give up-blowing experiences like  NYX CAN, T  STOP WON'T STOP  MATT FULL COVERAGE.
  I saw many YouTubers share reviews about these products. OK, let me try. By the way, I am looking for a new foundation with lightweight and waterproof formula in a drugstore.
But still my favorite one (PHYSICIAN FORMULA FOUNDATION CLICK THE LINK IS DOWN BELOW FOR REVIEW)

https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2019/03/new-phyisician-formula-foundation.html.

But I want to try a new foundation with full coverage. I got this product even though I have dry skin. I managed to buy this product because I prepared my skin for this Matt foundation.

1. This foundation is a high-end quality that may be beyond high-end quality. Applying the foundation's first layer covers everything in the first layers; if you have normal skin, it gives you a flawless face.

2. This foundation claims Matt finishes. Yes, this is Matt's finish, but it doesn't make my skin dry or cakey; it has a smooth and soft finish.

3. It has a lightweight formula that is waterproof over 24 hrs on the face. They claim this foundation suits standard oily and combination types but is tried for dry skin. It works for me. Also, I used  Nyx hydrating oil along with this foundation.

4. This foundation is easy to blend with a beauty blender and brush and won't dry quickly. Then, if you want extreme full coverage, apply the second layer.

5. The shade I got was a little dark for me, but I made it blend into my skin. I applied one foundation layer to my skin to get a natural finish. Even my kid told me I didn't look like wearing makeup. It gives a natural look. I did minimal makeup, foundation, and lipstick for an authentic natural finish.

6The only con is that it oxidizes after you apply it on the skin, so select a shade slightly lighter than your skin color. 
7. I highly recommend this foundation to everyone who tries to share your experience with me, and if you like my blog, share it. See you on the next blog page. Bye.











Post a Comment

1 Comments

SOFIA said…
Thank you for your nice comments in my blog.