ELF PORELESS PUTTY PRIMER

Hi today I am going to review elf  pore less putty primer most beauty guru people talked about this primer in market it always goes out of stock,, finally I got it  lets see further details about the product.

                                                                 ELF PUTTY PRIMER


PRICE - $8
My experience with this product,
pros,
  I bought this week above I really hoped this product will good because this product so hyped by all makeup  you tubers .
The price is affordable  and the quantity also is huge it comes for very long time.
This Is non fragrance cream and the packaging is very cute and easy to take the product.
cons,
They claimed its pore less primer it covers all pore definitely not it doesn't cover tiny pores on my face.
I have very tiny pores only that too it doesn't  cover and it doesn't make my foundation smooth and soft.
After applying on  face I feel like I didn't apply anything on face It vanished I tried this for more than a week I thought It works for me but its not.
 I am not recommend this product even though the price vise is less its not worth to buy.
Thank you for all your support keep reading my post all suggestion and comments below glam take care bye see you in next blog post.







Post a Comment

0 Comments