BENIFIT KA BROW CREAM GEL

Hi, glam, if you want to look pretty in makeup, means the first step is, we have to correct our brow shape then we have use rest of the makeup, so to get that look all we need the right product, My go-to brow is ( ANASTASSIA BROW GEL CREAM) it's over I want to try the new one, so I choose benefit brow cream-gel, I heard many good reviews about this product lets see its worth for hype or not.




Price- $24
Available shade - 8
my shade - deep 5
weight - 3 gram


ka-brow why we love it


My Experience with Benefit brow,
     The Benefit products are familiar for the brow products most of the celebrities use benefits, because this brand has a variety of brow products.
1, I got this in Sephora after searching for the mini version, I couldn't see its available in the store I bought full-size one that was my mistake after that I am very eager to use this product they claim it a cream-gel product definitely no its powder base it looks like cream or gel whatever.

2, The brow brush was attached with a brush, but I prefer to use my spooky brow brush from Anastasia brow brush I used to this brush only.
The color I have chosen was deep brown not black one because it doesn't look natural on a face I like the color deep brown I have black brow it looks perfect on my face.






3, Lets see performance of the product they claimed creamy gel, but  I would say its powder base while I applying the powder is falling down and I am getting very tough to draw the shape on my face I keep on taking gel from bottle its need more product to fill my brow.
4, I am not seeing any pros about this product the price is also costly compare to  Anastasia and quantity is 3Gram only very it's very disappointing for me it doesn't look good on my face and its doesn't look natural too, so finally I am not recommended this product to anyone, pls don't waste your money buying this product.
5, some people like powder base its up to them, but I don't like definitely not worth $24.

TRY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW I LINK DOWN BELOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT IF YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR GEL BROW MEANS THIS IS  SUCH WONDERFUL BROW MUST TRY IT. 
so glam tries it post your comments below bye see you in next blog post take care.




Post a Comment

5 Comments

Maya said…
Hi sofia your blog is very useful to read keep doing some interesting stuffs are there I like it.
SOFIA said…
HI MAYA THK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY POST KEEP READING POST YOUR LOVEBLE COMMENTS THANKYOU.
Kyli said…
Hi Sofi I opposed with your blog all stuff are very interesting to read keep blogging.
Kyli said…
Hi Sofi I opposed with your blog all stuff are very interesting to read keep blogging.
SOFIA said…
THKS KYLI FOR YOUR COMMENT KEEP READING MY BLOG.