BEST BROW GEL CREAM


Hi, glam today my blog post is quite interesting cause this is my favorite brow product. I already did a review about this product this is the second review I got the second bottle,  I tried many brow gel creams, but nothing is working like ABHB, so I am back with the same product, let's see full details about this product.


ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIP BROW 






                                       
AVAILABLE SHADE - 11
SHADE - EBONY ( FOR BLACK EYEBROW)
PRICE - $18






My Experience with brow,



cons,

  After a couple of months using the gel cream dries down that is the only cons I see in that product. pls, post your wonder full comments below share your experience with me bye see you in the next blog post.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

maya said…
hi sofi my favorite is also anasatiya brow hills I like your blog very helpful for makeup lovers keep post blog post.
SOFIA said…
HI MAYA THANKU FOR LOVELY COMMENTS.