L oréal Infallible pro last Eyeliner/ water eyeliner

Hi, glam. This blog post going to be very helpful for those who love to wear water liners or kajal on their eyes.
Most of them like to wear eyeliner it defines our eyes, so let's see further about the product.

Loreal infallible pro last eyeliner




The shade I got was black noir. 



My experience with this eyeliner,
1. This is waterproof eyeliner. It doesn't smudge the whole day, and it stays until you remove it.
  2. The color is black, very creamy eyeliner-like pencil type.
  3. This is best for water liners. Also, I use both outer liners as well as inner line eyeliner.
  4. It makes my eyes bigger when I define my eyes using this product.
  5. This product works great on everyone. 
  6. The only cons is sharpening the pencil is very difficult. I didn't get the same as sharpening edge after sharpening. 
  7. I highly recommend this product to everyone.






I always like to wear eyeliner due to my hooded eyes. Sometimes, I try to avoid wearing eyeliner. Recently, I found this trick: applying eyeliner on the inner liner of my eyes, not the outer liner on my eyelid.
  Below, I posted my image of using this product. The left side of my eyes checked it.
Share your comments below bye.







.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

maya said…
Hi u look beautiful in picture this trick really works keep post the ticks u use .
SOFIA said…
THANKS MAYA