PONDS VS NIVEA {WINTER CREAM}

Hi glam, winter started we searched for good face creams and body creams; there are many creams are available in the drugstore we confused about which one is good to buy. Recently I have been using these two products, so I want to share my thoughts about these two products; I hope this post is helpful to everyone.


ponds cream price - $5.69,







Nivea soft price - $4.99






   

                                                                       



let's compare both cream 



                                                                                          




PONDS                                                                                                            NIVEA 

ponds cream is a very thick but soft and smooth cream.      Nivea cream is very light 
It keeps my skin hydrated all time.                                       It also stays hydrated all day.
It doesn't crease the skin and feels moisture all day.          It doesn't crease the face.
Best cream for dry skin, not for oily skin.                             Best cream for normal skin. 
The price is a little bit high compared to Nivea.                      The price is not too high. 


FINAL VERDICT.

 I like both products. I use ponds in nighttime skincare, and morning I use Nivea cream. So I finally recommend both products to all girls. If you like my page post your beautiful comments below bye take care.

Post a Comment

0 Comments