REVLON KISS LIP BALM

Hi, glam winter started. We need lip balm to keep our lips hydrating, so today's blog post review Revlon lip balm.






price $ 3.49
shade - strawberry
Available shade - 5

My experience with this lip balm,
. This lip balm color is sheer and juicy color.
. The shade is stunning and moist.
.  It hydrates our chappy and dry lips, but I won't say it lasts 24       hrs. It's a pretty decent lip balm.
.  If you want, you can reapply the lip balm on your lips.
.  It has a pretty decent color shade.
.  This is the second purchase I have already tried shade cherry.
.  Even though many brands are available in the market, and I have tried many lip balms, but I always feel comfortable on my lips whenever I wear a Revlon balm product.






My final verdict is I highly recommend this product to everyone who buys it and try to share your experience with me; bye, take care.

Post a Comment

0 Comments