Best concealer $4.99

L.A. GIRL  PRO HD CONCEALER AND CORRECTOR


Hi, glam. Today, I'm sharing how to hide dark spots, under-eye circles, and pigmentation on the face using this simple concealer from a drugstore. It looks tiny, but its performance is beyond all higher-priced products.




Price - $4.99
My shade - Fawn
Available shade - 30
Available corrector - 9




Best concealer and corrector,
  • L.A. H.D. Pro concealer is very lightweight and crease-free.
  • The coverage Is medium to full with buildable.
  • It's creamy and easy to blind to the skin.
  • It doesn't look cakey on the face; it's natural looking.
  • It's easy to find a colossal shade number of shades available.
  • The shade I'm using is the exact skin tone of my face.
  • I'm not a big fan of color correctors, but I recommend using peach and orange shades for the cover dark circle on top of that apply concealer.
  • It's affordable to repurchase with super high-end performance.
  • Whatever high-end concealer I try, but at the end of my makeup, I will reach L.A. concealer only.
  • Also, use this darker color for contour too.
  • I've been using this concealer for the past 4 years.
  • This is my repurchase concealer in the drugstore.
  • Must try glam and highly recommend buying it.
Stay homestay life!
Bye, take care.


My fawn shade...




Corrector.


Post a Comment

3 Comments

vidya said…
Hi good review i wants to try LA girl, pls post some smudge proof kajal review.
SOFIA said…
Hi vidya thks for lovely comments.
Upcoming blog post I'll try to do kajal review.
SOFIA said…
Hi I did review about waterliner/kajal in my blog pls check it search page.