NYX PROFESSIONAL CONCEALER CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP (MUST TRY)

Hi, glam. This blog post is my favorite of all the makeup products I have reviewed. Today, I will check the concealer from the NYX beauty brand; let's dig into further details.



PRICE- $8.99
SHADE AVAILABLE SHADE - 24
MY SHADE - WARM HONEY



AFTER BLENDABLE

My experience with concealer,
 I like the foundation from Nyx and can't stop, so I want to try concealer, too. Without any expectation, I tried. The first impression is, wow, it was a splendor concealer, so it is a fantastic product for this price unbelievable.

pros,
1. The shade range is very huge. It is available for all skin tones.
2. The price is very affordable to repurchase.
3. The coverage is full concealer. It doesn't crease the eyes. It looks flawless after wearing it the whole day.
4. Its matt finish doesn't need powder settings, and it looks good without drying, even though it's a matt finish.
5. Definitely, it's a high-end product but available in the drugstore.
6. This is a waterproof concealer and very pigmented, too.
7. Despite its full coverage, It doesn't look heavy on the eyes.
8. It's a Non-transfer formula and easily blendable to the skin.
9. It remains the Nars concealer formula but is far better than the Nars one.
10. The one swipe gives you full coverage with a natural finish. I chose the exact shade of my skin tone to look natural.

con's
I didn't see any cons of this product, which is worth buying.
So glam must try this product very worth able to buy. You won't regret using this product. Sometimes, we won't expect some product performance, but it was a massive surprise when I saw it. I must try gals then; if you like my review, please post your comments below. See you in the next blog post-bye. Take care.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Harsha said…
Hi sofi its beautiful blog i really admire ur writing keep posting.


SOFIA said…
Thank you harsha for stepping in to my blog keep reading.
Astha said…
HI Iam big fan of nars concealer its way costly than others drugstore products you said its a dupe of nars one I really wants to try it thanks for dupe info.
SOFIA said…
Hi Astha thank you dear such a nice comments on my post you must try this concealer its a such a amazing product.
LISA said…
YOU MUST TRY BORN THIS WAY CONCEALER IT GIVES FULL COVERAGE AS NARS, WELL I LIKE THIS POST.
SOFIA said…
Hi dear thanks i will try post my review later.