BEST LIQUID LIPSTICK IN DRUGSTORE

      L'OREAL PARIS ROUGE SIGNATURE  MATT LIPS STAIN


Hi, Glam. I'm sharing my liquid lipstick review from the drugstore Loreal Paris rouge lip stain. 










price - $11.99
Available shade - 12
My lipstick shade -  Ruler - 414
                                Rebel - 412







My Experience with a liquid matt lip stain,
  • This liquid lipstick is perfect for summer as well as in winter. It's waterproof and non-smudge on the lips. It stays in place even after I had food and drinks.
  • This lip stain is very creamy in the first application, then transfers to matt.
  • The shades I got, To Rebel and Ruler, are related to pinky color. Rebel is a purple shade, and Ruler shade is the medium pinky, the exact color of my lips. I really love ruler shade.
  • VI am very comfortable wearing lipstick the whole day without any feeling on my lips.
  • The Applicator is a unique and precise shape that is very easy and smooth to apply lip satin on our lips.
  • It covers all dark colors of our lips with full coverage and feels light all day.
  • This is non-fragrance in a lip stain.
  • Explore long-lasting lipsticks in various shades and finishes with soft and hydrated lips. 
  • Whether you want a bold red lipstick or a subtle nude, you can get a perfect color for every occasion.
  • I always like the mauve shade according to the skin tone, but many bright colors are available, too.
  • I like lipstick's packaging; it is adorable and unique and easy to remove by makeup remover.
  • This is the best liquid lipstick in the drugstore than all liquid lipstick.
  • Rather than investing in the high-end like    Fenty, Charlotte, Taste, Mac to Face Born, etc., try l'oreal rouge.
  • I highly recommend finding your shade from bold to nude and pinks with Ultra lightweight, matt finish and lasting wear.
  • I didn't see any cons about the product that I must try Glam. This lipstick makes me say wow every time I wear it on my lip.
  • Recently, they added more shades. Check out the official web page of l'oreal Paris.
  • Bye, take care.....
  • Stay home, stay alive...
Remember to check out more pictures about the product down.....
And remember to leave some comments below. Hey, you doing good, or you can do better in the future. It means a lot to me, thanks...

Rebel - 412




Ruler - 414






                                 

Post a Comment

6 Comments

vega said…
Wow perfect shade for me I love to try.
Kyli said…
Hi sofi I always waited to see your new post on your page.you save my most of the time searching for good makeup product from drugstore.👍🏻
SOFIA said…
Thank you vega must try and post your review.
SOFIA said…
Hi kyli how are you i knew u'll comment you always encourage me to do my blog more thank you so much dear.
sree said…
Hi i'm sree from india your blog is super knowing all new makeup products review, can you post any skin care products thank you.
SOFIA said…
Hi sree thank you for stepping in my blog.
In future I'll try to upload skin products review.