Tarte shape Tape concealer

Hi glam how are you all doing? I hope everything going to be better in the future. 
In today's blog posts about concealer the whole beauty world hype this product so much.
Tarte is America's #1 concealer brand.
The most favorite concealer in the beauty world, let's see its worth for the hype is not.....





Actual price - $27
I got it for the price - $13 from Ulta sale
My shade - 37G MEDIUM - TAN  GOLDEN( MEDIUM TO TAN SKIN WARM/GOLDEN UNDERTONE)

My Experience with shape tape concealer,
  It's a vegan concealer...
  • The first impression I would say is the pigmentation of the concealer is very creamy.
  • It's so easy to apply and blend deliver and 12hrs crease-proof wear, so beautifully blends into the skin it doesn't dry and cakey on the skin throughout the day.
  • It's a natural and light concealer ever tried.
  • The coverage I would say medium to full coverage you need a very tiny bit for the natural-looking face.
  • Because the shade I chose is a little bit lighter shade for my skin tone, I would buy the next darker shade to match my tone.
  • The Available shade is huge 30, so it is easy to find our correct shade.
  • It's a waterproof and sweatproof product.

  • Let's see the cons.
  •  The cost of the product is too much I won't buy it again.
  •  The Applicator wand of the concealer is very big I didn't like it.
  •  It's easily blendable in a beauty blender not in a brush.




37 G  medium - tan golden undertone














         
                     

                                                                          






Post a Comment

0 Comments