Ralpha lauren romance perfum



Hi, glam. Recently, I got this perfume as a gift from Ulta it's a mini perfume bottle.
price - $78(1.70oz)
My experiences with this scent,
  •  This scent is a women's fragrance that evokes the timeless sense of falling in love.  
  •  This fragrance has a smell of velvety woods and extravagant flowers it is really such a pleasant perfume.
  • My favorite fragrance is Lancome idole in the future, I need to try this romance.
  • I highly recommend this scent for women who must try glam, it's a daily wear scent a not too strong but its a mild version of strongness.
  • The only cons are it doesn't stay a long day like idole perfume it is a re-wearable scent only.
  • It is a very crystal clear scent I like the packaging very pretty.
  • If you like my page, pls try it and post your beautiful comments below bye take care.



Post a Comment

0 Comments