LANCOME PERFUME PARIS (La vie est belle)

Hi, glam who doesn't want to try a new perfume, today I'm sharing my most favorite perfume number three  from Lancome , in the last blog page I reviewed the best perfume for women in that I mentioned two perfumes I'll add the link down below  check it out, 

Lancome idole perfume review link down

Price - $27 (0.37fl.oz)
shopping - Ulta
Model - Rollen Ball  

Lancome official web page!

    "Now sale is going on official Lancome web check the above link I mentioned"







My Experience with Lancome perfume Paris,
  • I love it more than I anticipated. Very beautiful. Sweet and warm. Sensuous!
  • This is a great perfume I'm a big fan of Lancome perfume I already tried Lancome idole perfume with different flavors.
  • This is the second roller perfume I like to buy a rollerball model cause it easy to carry in a bag apply when I needed it.
  • The smell is amazing not too strong very pleasant stay all day.
  • Happy got many compliments when I wore this perfume.
  • This perfume slightly different from Lancome idole le perfume,idole is very amazing perfume it stays on the body the next day also my top perfume is idole le only.
  • I highly recommend buying this product sale is going now on the official Lancome web, so try it and post your wonderful comments below bye take care.
  • Hi, glam your comments are more valuable to me thanks for reading my blog!
      This flower fragrance added in the scent 



Post a Comment

4 Comments

Kira said…
That's lovely blog to read we'll try it thks.
SOFIA said…
Thank you kira i'm glad you like my blog keep reading.
Kyli said…
I think you should do more perfume blog�� It really helps us find out good perfume.good work!
SOFIA said…
Hi kyli thq u pls check out today blog post i posted one more fragrance for women.you must try you love it such a beautiful scent from romance.