SUMMER FACE PACK


Hi, glam, how're you all? I hope all doing well these days. Due to the hot climate, my skin lost moisture and is glowy, so I want to rejuvenate my skin texture. Recently, I bought this excellent face pack in Target; let's see this face pack review today glam,

price - $2
face pack - Avocoda with cocoa butter

fack pack





My experience with the pack,
  • The face pack is a cute tiny pocket load with many beautiful ingredients to brighten your skin.
  • The color is the exact avocado with a few added ingredients like sheer butter and cocoa butter.
  • The face pack doesn't have fragrance in it.
  • It made my skin moist after used the first time on the face.
  • It's a non-greasy formula, and the pack dries very quickly, so it's easy to use. 
  • The face pack is not a one-time use. We can apply it multiple times.
  • I highly recommend a face pack for all skin types.
  • The cost is very affordable to buy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments