BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGER

Hi, glam. Today I'm sharing my all-time favorite beauty tip by consuming one drink. 
It helps us solve all our face problems like dark spots and blemishes and also allows us to lose weight. Let's see further details about that glam.

Apple cider vinegar,


Apple cider vinegar is fermented juice from crushed apples. Like apple juice, apple cider vinegar may contain various vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. Apple cider vinegar may also contain acetic acid and citric acid. 


What are the beauty benefits of ACV,


  • This drink will clear our acne, dark spot, and blemishes on the face it helps to reduce gradually. But the end result is fantastic.
  • It helps us to get shiny and glossy hair. Rinses the hair with ACP vinegar by adding two tabs with two cups of water after shampooing your hair.
  • Remove the tiny mole on the face by applying ACP with one cup of water. Take a cotton pad, dip it into the solution dap all over the face before bed. After continuing using for a couple of days, the moles began to fall. 
  • This ACV drink makes you feel fuller, so you eat fewer calories; overall, it helps you lose weight fast and furious.

How to prepare this drink,

Ingredients needed,
  1. Water (one mason juice jar - Appro 473ml)
  2. ACV(mother)preferred - 2Tbsp
  3. lemon juice or half lemon - 1Tbsp
  4. Ginger grated - 1 pinch
  5. Honey/cinnamon/mint - 1/4 Tsp
  6. These three are for flavoring the water as you prefer it an optional sweetener.
  7. Today I'm not adding ginger; it is according to your preference; it boosts body metabolism and helps us lose weight quickly.







  1, Plain water 



   2, Add two tbsp of ACV




3,  Add one tbsp of lemon juice




4, Add 1/4 tsp of honey




Mix all the ingredients together vola magic water is ready for a drink. 




What time to drink,


Have this drink three times a day 
  1. Morning on an empty stomach 
  2. Half an hour Before the meal
  3. Before going to bed 
  4. I m not able to take whole mason jar water simultaneously, so what do I do? I take a half jar of water on my empty stomach before breakfast, so if you can have a whole pot of water, it means well and sound; it's more effective for losing weight.
  5. The tasty of the drink like sour, so initially very hard to drink. Then once you try to have it, you will be started to like the ACV drink.
  6. To avoid the sourness of the drink, I used to prepare the glass at night for the following day. The sourness of the water is reduced by adding some honey.
  

My Final verdict is,


  I have noticed all the results with all the tips I attempted for the past year. My dark spot is gone, and I have tiny moles permanently gone from my face; I lost around 10 kg/20 lbs, so my blood sugar level will reduce. My digestion level increased, so there are incredibly numerous benefits you'll gain by having this drink.
 I suggest these tips follow, gals; if you have any doubts, please post questions in the comments box.
 These small tips are helpful to you.

Take care. Bye from sofi.




     


Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi sofia today i read your blog it really occupy me for couple of hours,very informative and useful tips.
SOFIA said…
THANK YOU KEEP SUPPORTING MY BLOG.