Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette

Hi Glam, 
 Let's see the most hype eyeshadow palette in the beauty globe; is it worth the hype?

Price - $39
Two palettes are Available,
  1. Shimmer with warm tones shades
  2. Clay Matte

Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette









                                                   MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PALETTE,


PROS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT,

1. The Tarte bloom palette launched last year. Since day one, I've been dying to buy this palette b'coz I always love nude colors, so I am very eager to buy this eyeshadow and try it.
2. My first impression is that the colors are beautifully pigmented and less chalky.
3. This palette is easy to wear every day. The colors don't look dramatic and seem like soft nude colors on the eyes.
4. It has both warm and cool undertone shades.
5. I only love the nude colors it suits for creating smokey eye looks, and the palette attached with a mirror is also a bonus addition for us.


CON ABOUT THIS PRODUCT,

1. The price is too much. It's worth less than $39 bucks.
2. The shimmery shades don't show up very well, and even though they are pigmented, they spread all over the eyelid.
3. This palette has three shimmer shades. All three shades are the worst color I didn't like.
After the first attempt, I wanted to love it, but it was very disappointing especially the simmer shade. I hate it.
4. It falls out while applying on the lid.
5. I have been working for a couple of months to really want to love this palette, but it didn't work for me.
6. I have seen all the good reviews of his palette, but this eyeshadow palette is terrible.
If you love buying the nude shadow palette, go for Milani eyeshadow; it looks exactly like the same tarte. In my blog, I did a review of Milani's eyeshadow. I'll link them below. Check out https://sofiatips.Blogspot.com/2018/11/eye-shadow-palette-everyday-to-go.html.





   










MY FINAL VERDICT IS,
  It is not worth buying for $39; we can purchase drugstore products much better than this high-end cosmetics version. Sometimes, a very high-end makeup product only works for some people.so I highly do not recommend buying this Tarte Bloom eyeshadow palette.
This review is helpful to girls, and please remember to post your comments.
Share your thoughts and review my blog. It really lots to me bye and take care.





Post a Comment

3 Comments

Henney harries said…
Such a good time i spend reading your blog,some wonderful tips re there well done.
SOFIA said…
HI HENNEY THK U FOR READING MY BLOG AND POSTING LOVELY COMMENTS
SOFIA said…
Hi milli,thq.