Best makeup products from drugstore part-1







My top makeup products from drugstores,

  1. Maybelline age rewind concealer $10
  1. Nyx marsh Mellow primer $8
  1. Nyx butter gloss lip shine $5

                                                      Maybelline age rewind concealer,

Maybelline age rewind concealer Winner of Allure's Best of Beauty Award for 2018 and the Spring Beauty O-Wards, Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer makes the eye area appear radiant and refreshed in no time.








check out a full detailed review of the product,

Nyx marsh mellow primer

The NYX smoothening primer is a very liquid creamy texture that makes my pores disappear and makes it easy application of foundation.
Best for dry skin......




Liquid creamy formula...




                                                                          Nyx butter gloss


Nyx butter gloss is my absolute favorite lip gloss; very creamy and glossary, and it stays a more extended hour; the shade I am using, Angel food cake, suits the medium skin tone.




My final verdict is,
  All three products I mentioned are my all-time favorite; I highly recommend these products.
My blog post helps me find the best drugstore products.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments